Minnesota Association for Professional Development (MAPD)
The Minnesota Association for Professional Development (MAPD) was founded in 2012, to meet the changing professional needs of licensed and technical professionals. It offers benefits that are customizable to the individual’s professional development needs and interests. Education and licensure are central to those needs. MAPD works with other organizations to join together across interest areas to work on issues of common concern to all.
- Education and professional development for publicly licensed and unlicensed technical professionals
- Support students or educational programs in math, science, engineering and surveying
- Public policy education and civic engagement
- Cost saving product partnerships
- Membership and collaboration with professional organizations
“MAPD has allowed me to explore professional development opportunities with a flexibility not possible through other professional organizations. It is a unique opportunity for State employees to add to, and pay for, their professional development”
“Brad”, MAPD Member
Latest News & Updates
REMINDER TO RENEW FOR THE 2017-18 MEMBERSHIP PERIOD.
2018 PE Review Class starts in February 5, 2018
To obtain schedule & register, email email@example.com
Professional Ethics courses offered in 2018
Questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org